JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I had to read your post a couple of times before I truly understood that you thought that $419.00 was a whole load of money to pay for this fine-looking and performing little gun. :huh:

Y'see, here in UK we have only ONE importer of this gun, and he is selling them like bagels at a Bar-Mitzvah at just under $1200.00 a pop.... :(

tac

Do you happen to have any idea how much of that if any is import taxes?

I had to read your post a couple of times before I truly understood that you thought that $419.00 was a whole load of money to pay for this fine-looking and performing little gun. :huh:

Y'see, here in UK we have only ONE importer of this gun, and he is selling them like bagels at a Bar-Mitzvah at just under $1200.00 a pop.... :(

tac

Now THAT is something I can look at and say, "What is this world coming to?" Sorry Tac, you have my condolenses for your countries silly laws...

Extension comes with the rifle, remove 1 screw then slide down the current pad.
Slide up the new pad and re-install the new screw.

Easy and I prefer my rifle with the extension.

Any Red-Dot should work well, but many people are putting 3-9 optics on with good results.

Easy enough on the extension. The bag containing the stock extension also included two small black pieces/blocks and I'm not sure what they are for. Any idea would be appreciated.

Yes, those are stock "notching" points.

The factory rifle comes with 3, one in the weapon, and 2 extra.

The one in the weapon has 3 Squares, so 3 stopping points that the stock can notch into.

The next is the triangle with 1 square in the middle, consider that it DOES NOT lock into the collapsed position and then you can pull it to extend to the middle.

The third is the same, but with the Square at the end position. Pull the stock without depressing the stock - to the last position where it will lock into place.

Again, the factory stock has 3 squares, so it will lock into each position.

tac

Does that price include a front sight? :s0114::s0114:

Sorry about that I thought it was funny. Wow, $1200 for a .22 LR... what is this world coming to... really?

SF-

Yes, those are stock "notching" points.

The factory rifle comes with 3, one in the weapon, and 2 extra.

The one in the weapon has 3 Squares, so 3 stopping points that the stock can notch into.

The next is the triangle with 1 square in the middle, consider that it DOES NOT lock into the collapsed position and then you can pull it to extend to the middle.

The third is the same, but with the Square at the end position. Pull the stock without depressing the stock - to the last position where it will lock into place.

Again, the factory stock has 3 squares, so it will lock into each position.

Thanks. I see where they fit in underneath the arm that the stock slides onto. I think I'll stick with the one that came with the weapon. A buddy is sending me an extra BSA red dot sight that he has hopefully it will attach to the top rail.

I would like to know if you get any of the SWAT type rails in. I have one. Very nice rifle. 1600 rds. No falures. Mix of Fed. Bulk, Rem bulk and CCI mini mags. You can use the SIG 556 front sight or Mid west industrys and Samson make front folding BUIS for them That allow the use of Std. Ar type rear Buis. I have a Sig 556 front hooded sight and a LPA rear on my. Less than $75 for both. (front was used). Best group so far 1/2 at 50yards with Rem. Lead bulk pack of all things. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.