Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR Sig p938 Extreme

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by NewInTown, Oct 1, 2015.

1. NewInTown

NewInTown Clackamas Member

Having to liquidate some firearms for financial reasons. I have a p928 that has less than 250 reds through it, its in fantastic shape. I have a couple of holsters I can throw in as well. Will come with both a 6rd flush magazine and the 7rd extended mag. $600
    http://www.gunlistings.org/uploads/2_pistols_lnib_sig_sauer_p938_extreme_w4_mags__117495.jpg

*I also have a complete spike's lower for sale (new), as well as a Remington 870 pump (new), and spikes lower mounted to a Mega Arms upper with Troy 13in rail (all new unfired). I can provide pictures of all upon request.

Thank you.

2. markdjr

markdjr NW New Member

Your inbox is full. I'm interested. PM me if available.

3. NewInTown

Sorry about that. Inbox emptied.

4. justint

justint Member

Pm sent

5. NewInTown

Update. One lower and the complete upper are gone. First $580 takes the 938, shoot me an offer on my remaining lower.

6. elkaholic52

elkaholic52 keizer Member

Do you still have the 938, What would take for it if the price is right i would be very interested in it. thanks Mike