JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi! I have a very well maintained and excellent condition package that started life as a standard base model Sig P365. I put about 250 rounds through the original gun, and then decided to upgrade it to a 365XL Module/Slide. I purchased an upgraded Boresight P365XL stippled Razorback grip module, and a full Zev 365 slide and barrel combo and have been running that combination with the Sig's OEM internals for almost 3,000 trouble free rounds. Reliability and Accuracy have been very good and recoil spring was changed out around 2,500 rounds. I also topped the slide with a Holosun 507K Green Dot sight. I would like to keep everything together as a package. I have decided to consolidate my pistols to HK for consistency.

The package includes the following modular parts in addition to the OEM Sig's Serialized 365 Fire Control Unit:

Slides
Sig P365 9mm OEM
Zev P365XL with Trijicon HD XR Orange Front Backup Iron Sights

Grip Modules
Sig P365 OEM
Boresight Solutions Sig P365XL w/ Razorback

Barrels
Sig P365 OEM
Zev 365XL Black Barrel

Triggers
Grayguns Flat
OEM Curved

Magazines
2 - 17 round Macro
2 - 15 round
6 - 12 round
2 - 10 round

Optic
Holosun 507k x2 Green
Weapon Light
Streamlight TLR7 Sub

Recoil Springs
2 new XL springs
1 lightly used 365 standard spring

I have over $2,000 invested in the whole package and am asking $1,000 with the buyer covering all shipping and transfer fees.

SigP365.png IMG_2654.jpeg IMG_2646.jpeg IMG_2651.jpeg IMG_2656.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.