JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never bought a pistol at Bi-Mart... do they keep em in stock or do you have to order? The B-M I go to (SE Powell/174th) doesn't carry handguns at all, just long guns and ammo.

I remember when you could buy handguns at Wal*Mart but they had to order it for you (like, in the 90s) and you had to go back to pick it up.

$449 moves me off the fence I've been sitting on... I want one of these.

The Bi-Mart in Sutherlin has them in stock. I don't know about others. I bought mine there on Black Friday 2018. I didn't see them in an add, was in the store and saw them in the gun case with a sale placard.

Cabela's also had them for the same price but with an "exclusive" silver slide. I'm tempted to buy a second one.

Last Edited:
I've never bought a pistol at Bi-Mart... do they keep em in stock or do you have to order? The B-M I go to (SE Powell/174th) doesn't carry handguns at all, just long guns and ammo.

I remember when you could buy handguns at Wal*Mart but they had to order it for you (like, in the 90s) and you had to go back to pick it up.

Was on the fence too.. Got mine at the Salem Bi-Mart last week. It was in stock, and I walked out with it and 2 boxes of Blazer ammo for $467 total.

Years ago I bought a G19.4 and a G43 from the one in Woodburn, but that was before @LuckySG out in Banks, OR became my FFL of choice.... I just picked up a G44 in 22LR from him last night so I can teach new shooters without them flinching from the "heavier" recoil of larger calibers.

Give him a try and see if he can hook you up! :s0155:

Anyone know if this includes the manual safety model as well? I've been meaning to upgrade the wife's 380 bodyguard to the p365 but the manual safety is a must for her.

I've bought a few at the 122nd and Halsey store. Troutdale as well.

Fisherman's Marine Outfitter also has this sale going on. Plus 10% your entire purchase, except firearms.
I'm a little burnt I bought a used one like a week before these sales went up and paid $430 after all the fees... but I like it so much I may just buy another.
:rolleyes:

I shot the original 10 round P365 and it is a bit too small for me. The Hellcat with extended mag feels good in my hand, but I have not shot it yet. The P365xl with red dot may be what I am looking for.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top