JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$870
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Industry Choice Awards named Sig Sauer P320 X5 Legion,

"2020 ICA Handgun of The Year."

Courtesy video from Youtube and Sig Sauer

Selling my new Sig Sauer P320 X-Five Legion chambered in 9mm. It comes with original 3- 17+1 round magazines, factory hard case, a bonus softcase with coin, cleaning brush, lock, paperworks, and user's manual. Full specifications of the gun can be found here.

Low Price: $870

thumbnail_IMG_6865.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6857.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6859.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6861.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6862.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6863.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6868.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6869.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6870.jpg

ITEM DESCRIPTION

This striker-fired pistol is packed with features that you normally wouldn't find from other pistols in its class, including:

PVD slide with lightening cuts, a 5-inch match grade barrel, a skeletonized flat trigger with 3.5-4LB of trigger pull weight. It has a Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight with Extra fiber-optic inserts. The slide is optic ready, and compatible with Delta Point PRO and ROMEO1 Pro optics.

Each of the 3 magazines, comes with Henning Group aluminum basepads with legion markings. The grip module is a full-size tungsten-infused grip (TXG) that has a similar weight to steel and flex of polymer, reducing muzzle flip by up to 50%. The grip is finished with a removable magwell and grip weight. The recoil system uses a solid steel guide rod, a 14LB 1911-style spring, and an extra 12LB guide rod spring.

CONTACT AND TRANSFER INFO

PM me for further questions, or shoot me a text at 206.370.9186

Willing to meet at buyer's FFL of choice within SEATAC/Federal Way, Kent, Bellevue, and Seattle Area.
Buyer pays for transfer fee. If you do not have FFL, you may choose my FFL at the SeaTac-Southcenter area.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service