JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
La Center
State
Washington
I picked this up on a bit of a whim...thinking I might dye it. I actually liked the "storm trooper" look of white with a black slide, but ultimately ended up getting an X-Compact grip that I found I preferred over the X-Carry size. So there's no need for me to hold onto this.
It has been used for one trip to the range - about 50 rounds - so it does have a bit of marking on the inside, and a light mark or two by the slide takedown lever hole. That's what happens when you wear white! :p. This is the non-manual safety version, though it's easy to dremel out the slot for the manual safety if you have it.

I live NE of La Center, and work near downtown Vancouver. I'm pretty flexible to meet up, or shipping would be at cost (I'll ship free for supporting members). PM me if you are interested.
8A6513D7-DB98-4AE2-8730-85397A5348D3.jpeg 3D60655E-295B-4863-87D0-65712A5144BE.jpeg 96DE3403-B42B-4951-8402-CAB8693602C0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top