JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bride has a P320 / M18 (compact) Sig with iron sights. Received a new Sig slide and optic from Santa. Question, any issues using the same barrel if she goes back and forth with the different slide combinations? I understand they are not "fitted" like some of my 1911's and should be drop in; just wasn't sure if anyone has experienced the slide/barrel wearing for a specific combination and then not work properly when being cheated on by that other slide. Thanks for any insight.

Barrel 'should' be interchangeable and allow you to run in multiple P320 compact slides without problems.

Obviously dry fire and cycle numerous times before live fire in any new/different/foreign slide to feel, listen, and look for any abnormalities.

I think the M-18 barrel and/or slide is a little different in that it has a loaded chamber indicator, whereas the regular P320 does not. The parts should fit just fine, but the loaded chamber indicator might need to be removed/disabled for the P320 slide to work with her M-18 barrel.

Thanks @Greenbug, yes, the M18 barrel that is in her current gun has the indicator cut. I see the 320 barrels do not. It appears the new 320 slide will work with the cut open. Looking at the barrel it doesn't appear to be an issue with lack of case support. Thanks for the assistance.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top