JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling my Sig P320 AXG. This was put together with Sig parts so it was not a factory AXG. The AXG grip and Carry (3.9" barreled) slide have been custom Cerakoted a Titanium silver color. The FCU and gun have less than 300 rounds on them and everything is in excellent shape.

This package will come with the following:

-Carry slide with factory internals, 3.9" barrel, recoil spring, Suppressor height night sights, and factory red dot cut with mounting holes for DPP, Romeo1 Pro, or RMR footprint optics. I will also include a CHPWS RMR filler plate.
-P320 FCU with Apex flat trigger and Apex Trigger bar
-Armory Craft sport takedown lever
-Sig AXG aluminum grip module with Armory Craft magwell
-2 Sig 17-round mags with Armory Craft aluminum base plates and 1 Sig 21-round mag.

Asking $950 for everything, buyer pays transfer in Metro area.

I am willing to take offers on separate parts, but priority goes to someone who is interested in the whole package.

I am open to trade offers, but I may be picky. I like 9mm Glocks, Shadow Systems, Zev OZ9's, etc.

Message me with questions, thanks.

IMG_1643.jpeg IMG_1644.jpeg IMG_1641.jpeg IMG_1637.jpeg IMG_1639.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am selling my Sig P320 AXG. This was put together with Sig parts so it was not a factory AXG. The AXG grip and Carry (3.9" barreled) slide have been custom Cerakoted a Titanium silver color. The FCU and gun have less than 300 rounds on them and everything is in excellent shape.

This package will come with the following:

-Carry slide with factory internals, 3.9" barrel, recoil spring, Suppressor height night sights, and factory red dot cut with mounting holes for DPP, Romeo1 Pro, or RMR footprint optics. I will also include a CHPWS RMR filler plate.
-P320 FCU with Apex flat trigger and Apex Trigger bar
-Armory Craft sport takedown lever
-Sig AXG aluminum grip module with Armory Craft magwell
-2 Sig 17-round mags with Armory Craft aluminum base plates and 1 Sig 21-round mag.

Asking $950 for everything, buyer pays transfer in Metro area.

I am willing to take offers on separate parts, but priority goes to someone who is interested in the whole package.

I am open to trade offers, but I may be picky. I like 9mm Glocks, Shadow Systems, Zev OZ9's, etc.

Message me with questions, thanks.

View attachment 1746114 View attachment 1746115 View attachment 1746116 View attachment 1746117 View attachment 1746118
Solid Seller guys! I've seen this pistol up close. Extremely nice P320 AXG build! GLWS!!!