JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So Iv been looking around for a new .40 compact/subcompact. and Iv Had the G27.. I liked it. Then I was looking at the XD40 and also the Sig P239.. I am liking the sig. and i found a barely used one for $529 Comes with 2 7 round mags and box. Wat do you guys think about the sig?:confused:

I've had one since they first came out, mid 90's maybe. Mine is in .40 S&W. Bought another last year in 9mm. Accurate, totally reliable, and easy to carry. If you get it, try the Hogue grips; they work really well.

I pushed my brother to upgrade to the Sig 239 in .40 SW, and he really likes it. We made a deal if he gets a new gun, I get his old Glock 23, second gen for a good price. Personally we both won.

The Sig 239 is a very nice gun, the trigger in single action is smooth and crisp, and the overall quality and feel is great too. I really like the decocking mechanism for when doing drills. THe 239, is very easy to field strip and clean which is always a plus in my opinion.

But personally I liked the Glock 23, because it was cheaper for me and had more rounds 13 vs 7, plus its thinner. It just depends what you need/want in a firearm. The sig is definitely more of an elite class in my opinion.

$529 is a really good price, does it have the night sights? I would say go for it, its a nice upgrade from the glock, if you don't mind loosing the 6 rounds...

Yes This one is a .40 I believe its just got the standard White sights. but the gun is in great condition no scratches or anything. the barrels has a little wear but that's it. I put it on layaway so now i just gotta come up with the rest of the money:(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top