JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I would like to sell my Sig P239, 40 cal, it has factory installed night sites, comes with original case and paperwork, Milt Sparks black IWB Versa Max 2 holster, a Galco OWB holster, 3 factory magazines, and approx. 1800 rounds of ammo. Everything is in like new to excellent condition. I bought brand new late last summer. I have put approx. 400 rounds thru the gun. Please call me or private message me. I would prefer a face to face transfer. My cell is 541-531-0807, I'm in the Medford area. I will email you pics up on request. This program says I don't have enough room to add any pics, so just drop me a line or call me and I will send you the pics. I want to get $1000 for the whole package. Thanks

Last Edited:
cause he wants to know if its still available. better question... why are we not closing threads if the gun is sold?! Everyone should be able to assume that it never sold and is still available.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.