JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is a used sidearm, which has been carried, but in very good condition. Sig rosewood grips, night sights, three sig (6+1) magazines, one used black pocket holster, one used black 2-slot pocket magazine carrier, one new IWB black holster.

$500, will ship on your dime to an FFL for $25. Will meet Gresham/Clackamas area for transfer via FFL (your expense). Not interested in trades.

Just curious if I was to buy and you ship,how would i pay you for it,like money order or something?

Don't know if all that is worse or driving 4 hours

LOL you are giving all the left lane road hogs on I-5 way too much credit if you are thinking a 4-hour round trip. 4-hour each way more like it, plus, time to meet and do the transfer. Just depends on if you enjoy the drive or not.

This is a used sidearm, which has been carried, but in very good condition. Sig rosewood grips, night sights, three sig (6+1) magazines, one used black pocket holster, one used black 2-slot pocket magazine carrier, one new IWB black holster.

$500, will ship on your dime to an FFL for $25. Will meet Gresham/Clackamas area for transfer via FFL (your expense). Not interested in trades.
$450.00??

Thank you for the offer but only looking to sell at this time.

Trades for 5.45x39 ammo are a possibility.

Just to let you know, Paypal is an anti-gun company. There is a good possibility of OP's account to get suspended for a long time if there is any indication of the gun transaction attached to the transaction memo. It doesn't happen like that all the time, but better be cautious for it. :)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.