JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The gun is the stainless steel frame version and is in EXCELLENT condition. I want to emphasize how pristine this gun is. It will be extremely difficult to find a better-conditioned gun like this one. The asking price is $1000 cash only, no trades.

## I WILL LET IT GO FOR $750 for this week only (until 03/03).

As I am not the original owner, I don't know the round count. There are minor finish wears around the trigger housing area, and I have tried my best to capture the details in the photos. These marks can be easily fixed with beadblasting, but considering the interest in this fine gun, I doubt anyone would consider doing it. With its current condition, this gun is definitely a collector's piece, and its value will only increase in the future if you maintain its cosmetic condition. The gun comes with the original package, including the paper box, target paper, and the original magazine.

I am not looking for any trades.

FFL transfer at Money Market in SE PDX or J&B in Beaverton. Buyer pays for fees. Please send me a PM for any inquiries.

IMG_4094.jpg IMG_4095.jpg IMG_4096.jpg IMG_4108.JPG IMG_4109.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.