JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The gun is in absolutely pristine condition, just like new. It comes with the E2 grip and night sights. I'm selling it to downsize my collection, so no trade and cash only.

Asking for $700. Must meet in SE Portland for a transfer via FFL. Feel free to message me with any question. Thanks!

A96Y5063.jpg

A96Y5064.jpg A96Y5065.jpg A96Y5066.jpg A96Y5067.jpg A96Y5068.jpg A96Y5069.jpg A96Y5070.jpg A96Y5071.jpg A96Y5072.jpg A96Y5073.jpg A96Y5061.jpg

Last Edited:
These are great carry guns, a little heavy but with the proper holster and belt, you forget its there. There's something about a steel gun that makes me smile:s0139:

These are great carry guns, a little heavy but with the proper holster and belt, you forget its there. There's something about a steel gun that makes me smile:s0139:

Can't agree with you more! Good holsters make these guns comfortable to carry with. For IWB, I find the Alien Gear Holsters to be quite decent for the price.

The P229 is very reliable and accurate. You can't go wrong with this. Not just because I'm selling it now, but I highly recommend anyone in the market for a carry piece.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.