JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SIG SAUER P229 nickel finish with blued slide. I'm told this model only produced for a month in a limited run. The slide shows very little wear. Has a low round count around 550. Gun has Trijicon night sights, real wood grips and 2 factory mags. Asking 900. Not interested in any trades.

Buyers/Sellers beware! This member "bdb" left me hanging in a parking lot for 45 minutes and pulled a "no show"

Code, i believe our agreement was nullified 2 hrs. before when i texted you regarding me not being able to make it there. i apologize for any miscommunication.

Code, i believe our agreement was nullified 2 hrs. before when i texted you regarding me not being able to make it there. i apologize for any miscommunication.

Who in their right mind would go sit in a parking lot for 45 minutes knowing the potential buyer wasn't showing up. It's called "integrity", why don't you get some bdb you lying POS.

Who in their right mind would go sit in a parking lot for 45 minutes knowing the potential buyer wasn't showing up. It's called "integrity", why don't you get some bdb you lying POS.

Why don't you act your age and quit crying over the internet about a sale of a firearm that I didn't buy because of an emergency. If your that upset about it consider me glad that I didn't purchase it.

IMHO you are both wrong:

1) I wouldn't wait more than 10 minutes without a good reason, leave feedback if you are upset.
2) Text messaging is a cowardly way to communicate, be a man and actually talk to some one,texting is suitable for teenage girls.

I was going to pm an offer, but after this bs, I'll pass.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.