JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
357 Sig
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Rare Sig Sauer P229 Sport. Chambered in .357sig. Includes everything it came with new from the factory (signed test target, compensator removal instruction sheet, lock, padded case) and a total of four 10rd magazines (which I've seen sell for $100+ each on GB before).

Manufactured in 1999, according to the date code on the barrel. I'm not the original owner, but very low round-count as far as I can tell. I've fired about 200rds through her. She's a joy to shoot - amazing trigger pull in single action. Great investment and collector value. Selling to prioritize guns and gear for USPSA/IDPA.

FTF at a mutually agreeable FFL (Precise Shooter is Preferred).

Asking $1450. Potentially interested in partial trades (+$$ on your end). See below for short list of high-interest items, but let me know what you have! PM for offers, replay with questions. Thanks!

Beretta PX4 Inox - 9mm
HK P2000 V3 - 9mm or .357sig
Browning Hi-Power - 9mm
Beretta 92G Elite LTT - 9mm
Walther P99AS - 9mm
Sig P229 (non-Sport) - .357sig
Ruger Mini-14
Sig 556

Left_InBattery_1_GB.jpg Left_OutOfBattery_1_GB.jpg Right_InBattery_1_GB.jpg Right_InBattery_2_GB.jpg Right_InCase_1_GB.jpg Right_OutOfBattery_1_GB.jpg Right_OutOfBattery_2_GB.jpg Right_TotalPackage_1_GB.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.