JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Nicademus
why do you wish it wasn't a LEO gun?
of the 3 Sig 229's I bought back in 2000 and 2001, this was by far the best one.
even a NIB one that i got to try out wasn't as smooth as this one is.
I have long since sold the other 2 but I kept this one because it was such a sooth, sweet gun.
:confused::confused::confused:

Nicademus
why do you wish it wasn't a LEO gun?
of the 3 Sig 229's I bought back in 2000 and 2001, this was by far the best one.
even a NIB one that i got to try out wasn't as smooth as this one is.
I have long since sold the other 2 but I kept this one because it was such a sooth, sweet gun.
:confused::confused::confused:

Ok I'm going on what I've been told and what I've seen. Contrary to popular belief, police do in fact shoot their guns a LOT. At least the ones I know do. Also many of them (not my friends of course ;) ) don't take the greatest care over weapons that were not purchased on their dime. Third, a guy I know and trust recommend against buying LEO/CPO Sigs for various reasons from inside his deep archive of a mind. Ok and a fourth...I think you're asking $600? Kinda high with the CPO guns out there these days.

Do I love Sig? Yup sure do. Do I own own any? Nope, just a lot of fondling. I'm of the mindset that paying more money and assuring happiness is worth it; that's why I only pay for the finest of hookers. kidding kidding.

This is a gun I plan to buy and own FOREVER, so I want to do it right.

Nicademus
Not all LEO trade ins are beat up.
I have owned about 2 dozen LEO trade in guns from semi autos to revolvers over the last 20 years or so and only a few of them showed great signs of wear.
I wouldn't be listing this one as in very good condition if it wasn't.
when I got it, you could tell it was well taken care of and hadn't been shot much.
I haven't over used it and it is still in almost the same condition as when I got it.
as for the price, 600.00 is a very reasonable price for the condition of the gun and what all comes with it.
I paid 400.00 for it almost 10 years ago with just the 1 12rd and 1 10rd that came with it, I have added the rest.
most I see for sale today are going for that much or more and don't have the extra mags or solid steel guide rod.
good luck, I truly hope you find that great deal.
:):):):):):):):):)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top