JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Nicademus
why do you wish it wasn't a LEO gun?
of the 3 Sig 229's I bought back in 2000 and 2001, this was by far the best one.
even a NIB one that i got to try out wasn't as smooth as this one is.
I have long since sold the other 2 but I kept this one because it was such a sooth, sweet gun.
:confused::confused::confused:

Nicademus
why do you wish it wasn't a LEO gun?
of the 3 Sig 229's I bought back in 2000 and 2001, this was by far the best one.
even a NIB one that i got to try out wasn't as smooth as this one is.
I have long since sold the other 2 but I kept this one because it was such a sooth, sweet gun.
:confused::confused::confused:

Ok I'm going on what I've been told and what I've seen. Contrary to popular belief, police do in fact shoot their guns a LOT. At least the ones I know do. Also many of them (not my friends of course ;) ) don't take the greatest care over weapons that were not purchased on their dime. Third, a guy I know and trust recommend against buying LEO/CPO Sigs for various reasons from inside his deep archive of a mind. Ok and a fourth...I think you're asking $600? Kinda high with the CPO guns out there these days.

Do I love Sig? Yup sure do. Do I own own any? Nope, just a lot of fondling. I'm of the mindset that paying more money and assuring happiness is worth it; that's why I only pay for the finest of hookers. kidding kidding.

This is a gun I plan to buy and own FOREVER, so I want to do it right.

Nicademus
Not all LEO trade ins are beat up.
I have owned about 2 dozen LEO trade in guns from semi autos to revolvers over the last 20 years or so and only a few of them showed great signs of wear.
I wouldn't be listing this one as in very good condition if it wasn't.
when I got it, you could tell it was well taken care of and hadn't been shot much.
I haven't over used it and it is still in almost the same condition as when I got it.
as for the price, 600.00 is a very reasonable price for the condition of the gun and what all comes with it.
I paid 400.00 for it almost 10 years ago with just the 1 12rd and 1 10rd that came with it, I have added the rest.
most I see for sale today are going for that much or more and don't have the extra mags or solid steel guide rod.
good luck, I truly hope you find that great deal.
:):):):):):):):):)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top