JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded

Comes with 5 mags, 2 13 round and 3 15 round Mec-Gars, and a Shielded Holsters IWB. Shielded Holsters - Custom Handcrafted Holsters Also comes with a Fobus paddle holster. It's a West German model with a date code putting it made it 93. Has night sights, but they're dead. Comes with original box.

KCYE5.jpg

nO4uz.jpg

Some holster wear as you can see, also some wear on the grip like a lefty with a ring on shot it. Frame rails look great with little to no wear. Carried a lot and shot a little from what I can tell. I've put around 400 flawless rounds through.

Really want a 3rd gen Glock 19. Maybe a 4th gen.

Thanks!

THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION! As many of you have already seen by my replies I have flat out told you I DON'T WANT CASH I WANT A GLOCK 19. I was simply trying to state that if I were looking for a Glock 19 in trade do you honestly think I would accept a cash price less than what I want to trade for if I were entertaining cash offers?

Sheesh, this panic buying nonsense has made everyone go crazy.

I'm not going to gouge you guys and say it's worth $800, but get real. When I say I want to trade for a Glock 19 do you honestly think I'll take an offer for $200? If you're going to make an offer please don't be insulting. BTT

I have a glock gen4 23 with bright night sights and 4 -13 mags box and everything that goes with it for the right deal ill throw in a viridain c5l laer light with holster and box and parts

WOW

This is not ebay!
Do your homework.

I think he has done his homework - hence the comment about not insulting him with a $200 offer for a Sig. I know for a fact that he's gotten offers two and a half times that low ball offer - I made one. Sigs, especially West German made ones, aren't Hi Points. This is also a trade thread - he's not compelled to state a cash price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.