JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for grab is P226 Legion 9mm SA/DA. The gun shows signs of carrying here and there but overall condition is pretty decent. I installed a 19lb Wolff hammer spring so the double action pull is smooth like butter.

I'm the second owner of the gun so exact round count is unknown but I have shot about 1000 rounds with this gun. I bought it as a backup gun to another P226 Legion I have but it doesn't get much use. Also, I have been shooting P226 LDC primarily these days so I should really let this go.

The gun comes with a generic soft case and one magazine only. It does not come with the original hard case as this was how the gun came with when I bought it. The gun came with three mags but I'm keeping the other two. They are pretty beat up anyway due to being dropped on hard surface multiple times during training. The mag I'm including for this gun is in excellent condition unlike the other two.

Considering all of the above I mentioned, asking price is $750 firm and cash only. I just cleaned the gun and lubricated with TW25B. It's good to go right after the transfer.

For Portland areas, transfer at the buyer's expense at one of the following places only:

Pacific Pawn and Cash.
11146 NE Halsey St, Portland, OR 97220
(503) 252-9810

Tigard Pawn 4 More
11940 SW Pacific Hwy Ste A, Tigard, OR 97223
(503) 624-7800

---

WA state - may be but I can't promise.

Please send me PM(s) directly for any inquiry. Thanks!

IMG_2824.jpg IMG_2825.jpg IMG_2826.JPG IMG_2827.jpg IMG_2829.jpg IMG_2830.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.