JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$490
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is a Sig P226 in 40 S&W.

UPDATE: 357 SIG BARREL IS NO LONGER PART OF PACKAGE

Pistol upgrades include:
Sig Short Reset trigger kit installed.
Hogue grip installed, stock grip also included

Comes with 4 factory mags

Now the downside. It has some blemishes on the frame, around the trigger guard, from riding around in my car for a summer. These can be seen in the photo's. If you want more photo's of this, let me know and I can send you some. This can easily be touched up with a Birchwood Casey black touch up pen (they run around $7), but I'd rather be honest about its true condition.

Acknowledging that 40 S&W is widely considered dead calibers by the internet Mall Ninjas, I'm asking $490. Buyer pays FFL and shipping (if shipping is required).

Not looking for trades, as I'm trying to raise capital for a new USPSA Open class build.

Call or Text, 503-504-6280

I'm in Vancouver and am willing to meet within an hour of Vancouver. I'm also willing to ship to an FFL if you're farther away.

And as always, I follow all state and federal laws regarding transfers (so please don't ask for any under the table deals).

20200304_145945.jpg 20200304_145953.jpg 20200304_150003.jpg 20200304_150040.jpg 20200304_150049.jpg 20200304_150114.jpg 20200304_150128.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For sale is a Sig P226 in 40 S&W

Pistol upgrades include:
Sig Short Reset trigger kit installed.
Hogue grip installed, stock grip also included

Comes with 4 factory mags

Now the downside. It has some blemishes on the frame, around the trigger guard, from riding around in my car for a summer. These can be seen in the photo's. If you want more photo's of this, let me know and I can send you some. This can easily be touched up with a Birchwood Casey black touch up pen (they run around $7), but I'd rather be honest about its true condition.

I'm asking $490. Buyer pays FFL and shipping (if shipping is required).

Not looking for trades, as I'm trying to raise capital for a new USPSA Open class build.

Call or Text, 503-504-6280

I'm in Vancouver and am willing to meet within an hour of Vancouver. I'm also willing to ship to an FFL if you're farther away.

And as always, I follow all state and federal laws regarding transfers (so please don't ask for any under the table deals).

View attachment 666284 View attachment 666285 View attachment 666286 View attachment 666287 View attachment 666288 View attachment 666289 View attachment 666290

very interested, but was the slide coated/ painted after you bought it? It says stainless on it and I thought sig left the stainless slides in a bare metal finish?

It appears to be the factory finish, but I bought it used on NWFA several years ago, so I can't positively confirm that.

very interested, but was the slide coated/ painted after you bought it? It says stainless on it and I thought sig left the stainless slides in a bare metal finish?

After they went from the 228 to the 229 machined slides, all of the slides on all of the pistols were stainless regardless of finish - most are a black finish, some slides are not.

Some of the frames are stainless and some are aluminum alloy. The stainless framed pistols may or may not be bare metal or have a coated finish and are often referred to as 'all steel' or 'all stainless'.

BTW - this is a pretty good deal with the SRT and grips. I vacillated back and forth on buying it, but I just bought a 227, and I already have three 226s, making ten SIGs in all (yes, I have the SIGness). I think I have enough SIGs for now.

After further research and consulting a few more people, I believe that the slide does have the original finish on it. It is a "Nitron" model which has a stainless slide that Sig coats black.

I buy all of my SIGs in .40 now. It is very easy to convert them to 9mm - you just buy a conversion barrel, recoil spring and mags (the latter are not absolutely necessary) - or you can buy a slide/barrel kit.

I like the .40 - it is a nice compromise between 9mm and .45 ACP - a bit more recoil, but IMO more effective. I can always fall back to 9mm too.

I buy all of my SIGs in .40 now. It is very easy to convert them to 9mm - you just buy a conversion barrel, recoil spring and mags (the latter are not absolutely necessary) - or you can buy a slide/barrel kit.

I like the .40 - it is a nice compromise between 9mm and .45 ACP - a bit more recoil, but IMO more effective. I can always fall back to 9mm too.
Every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings, and every time a 40 is converted to 9 lightning is sent down from heaven in wrath.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.