JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1095
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Certain I'll regret this someday but here goes.
Selling my Sig P226 Combat TB (threaded barrel)
I bought this new in 2014, have fired about 150rds through it to check all the magazines, then off to safe.
Never carried, it's functionally and cosmetically like new.
I did add the SRT trigger which I love, but I'll include the OEM parts if you want to swap back. Easy job.
Comes with (4) Sig 15-rd mags and 2 Mec-Gar 18-rd mags, (one has a Plus 2 base pad for a total of 20+1 in the weapon)
I'll also throw in a MecGar .40 cal mag which I somehow acquired and I'm 99% sure it functions fine but that's up to the buyer to determine.

$1095

I'm in Astoria, so would prefer to meet at FFL here or in Cannon Beach, but I do come into Portland once in a while and would make the trip for a sale.
Not going to ship it. Come out to Astoria, have a couple great beers at Ft George, and go home with my safe queen.

tempImagetDbzQI.png tempImageX2efBn.png tempImageY2p4Ip.png tempImage041Gbh.png tempImagep7gsAc.png tempImageWoThGo.png tempImageYgM6ZF.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not really interested in trades as I'm trying to free up funds for other things, however I might consider a deal involving an MPX, Bren 2 pistol 5.56, or Scorpion Evo 3.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.