JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This one is tough to sell. It's a great condition Sig P220.

It was a LE trade in that was purchased and then sent back to Sig for upgrade work. Sig replaced all of the springs and put brand new night sights on. While there, they test fired it to make sure it was in working order. It has not been fired since.

Comes with 3 magazines and original box.

How about $550, buyer to pay fees.
Sig P220.JPG

Last Edited:
I have 2 P220's for sale and no takers so far :-(
i saw yours too ...i think one was a dao, and the other was a combat. i was looking for the 4.4 - just like i used to have.

although I asked about some guys tac ops 226 here has on here, and he hasn't replied.. not a big fan of 9 (but its cheap to shoot, and i don't have one) but if i were to get one, i think thats the one to get.

One set of night sights has MH3 on the rear one and the other set has no markings that i can make out. So i assume that they are not Trijicon in either instance.
The DAO pistol was made in the U.S. and the carry model was made in Germany.

Catbert I completely respect that you're trying to sell both of your Sigs. There's a dedicated forum section for that called the handgun classifieds. In that section you can create your own thread with pictures, a description, and strangely enough you can even post an asking price, which is required per the rules if you create a WTS ad.

If there's any confusion I can walk you through the process to create a thread and I'll even let a few of my mates know that there's a few more Sig 220s out there for sale. That can be done via PM.

Cheers

Are those night sights by Trijicon? Is this 220 made in the USA ?

Both my night sights are marked MH3 AN.

I don't see any German markings on the gun indicating it was manufactured in Germany. The Serial number on the gun is G301XXX so it looks to be manufactured some time around 1999 or 2000. I used this thread to get that info; P220 Questions - SIG Talk

I believe the German made P220's have an internal extractor. The ones made in the USA have the robust external extractor. I am hoping it is German because those pistols have a slide that is tapered toward the muzzle. I have a German P226. My USA M11a1 (P228) is rather bulky toward the muzzle. Perhaps due to manufacturing shortcuts or just due to the shorter slide.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.