JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Sig P220 Equinox in 45 acp this is the carry version and comes with factory box and two factory magazines DA/SA with decocker . I like it but don't carry it like my other Sigs and would like something I would use more . I would take $900 cash or I would look at other Sigs for trade possibly a Kimber or a Para Ord Tac ops maybe something else I can't live without .I would also be interested in a Tikka rifle in 223-270-308-338WM optics not needed but will consider if it needs to be part of the trade . I would not be opposed to a HK VP70Z with box and 3 mags like it came with . I will not ship and only interested in FTF sale or trade at a FFL where all paperwork can be done legitimately . The round count is < 100 and I am located in Newport . If you have a offer or trade please IM me thank you sig p220 equnox.jpg The Equinox compared to a full size 220 and a compact 220 . SIG P220 001.JPG SIG P220 003.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.