JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale or Trade...Sig P220 Elite Dark Threaded Barrel (P220R-45-DSE-TB).
Bought the gun new in 2012, and I just never use it...probably 200 rounds total through the gun. The gun is 95% (small mark where I had a "gunsmith" adjust the front sight)
I blurred out the serial number on the box and the gun (it is not filed off in real life...someone told me not to post the gun's serial number)...comes with 2 magazines & the box. If I can find the manual, you can have it also...if not, the manual is online. I will also throw in a gun lock, of some type, to make ourselves legal.
For Sale in the Portland Oregon Area...$800
Buyer to pay FFL Transfer fee and background check...unless we trade firearms, then each covers their own.

Will trade for the following (I would probably need to throw in Cash depending on item): Sig Max Michel (1911-45-MAXM), FN FNX 45 Tactical, other high end, full size .45, .458 Socom Upper (prefer SBR length), .308 SBR Upper...or something cool, of decent quality. Also, the S&W Scandium revolvers (that I don't have:) 357PD or 325PD.

Thanks for looking
Robert

Sig P220R 1.JPG Sig P220R 2.JPG Sig P220R Box.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.