JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is an all but brand new SIG MPX .177 air rifle. I went all in when I bought this rifle. Picked up two cans of pellets, six 90g CO2 cylinders, a tube of oil and a bag to hold all of this.

Total paid for everything was $286.95. I have all of the original receipts. Letting it go for only $150 in the Vancouver, WA area. That means it cost me $136.95 to shoot 30 pellets through this rifle. Yes. I only shot one magazine. Heck. The bag (Condor Deployment Bag) still has the tag on it . There is not a single thing wrong with this rifle. no scratches, no problems. Turns out I'm not an air rifle kind of guy.

Come's with the original box and everything listed above. Shoot me a message if your interested. I am not interested in trades. Cash only. Final price.

IMG_1829.JPG IMG_1832.JPG IMG_1849.JPG IMG_1850.JPG IMG_1851.JPG

Last Edited:
Up for sale is an all but brand new SIG MPX .177 air rifle. I went all in when I bought this rifle. Picked up two cans of pellets, six 90g CO2 cylinders, a tube of oil and a bag to hold all of this.

Total paid for everything was $286.95. I have all of the original receipts. Letting it go for only $150 in the Vancouver, WA area. That means it cost me $136.95 to shoot 30 pellets through this rifle. Yes. I only shot one magazine. Heck. The bag (Condor Deployment Bag) still has the tag on it . There is not a single thing wrong with this rifle. no scratches, no problems. Turns out I'm not an air rifle kind of guy.

Come's with the original box and everything listed above. Shoot me a message if your interested. I am not interested in trades. Cash only. Final price.

View attachment 320083 View attachment 320084 View attachment 320085 View attachment 320086 View attachment 320087
Do you still have available if so interested in any trades let me know.
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top