JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a LNIB Mk25 that has been my nightstand gun for a while but I am looking to buy some optics for a scar so I need to thin the herd. I have fired 200 flawless rounds. It is factory complete with all three mags (never been used) and the box and paperwork. I used the 18 round mecgar mags so that is why the factory mags are new. The gun has the SRT trigger installed and is a sweet shooter. Gun is shown with the threaded barrel and surefire and aren't included in the thread title price but they are detailed below as a package option. The white smudge on the grip min the pictures is from a topical solution I had on my hand while cleaning and should come off with alcohol. I will try to get that wiped off. It is just dried residue and didn't mark the finish. I forgot to wipe that off.

I have a number of extras to go with the gun available to the buyer if interested but I will NOT sell them unless the gun sells separately.

The Surefire X300 is NOT for sale and for display purposes only

5-6 Mecgar mags (all new except two which are like new) I know at least 5 maybe more I'll check
Factory threaded barrel (factory standard barrel has never been used)
G Code holster (took like 10 weeks and was $100 something)

I will do the gun alone as it came from the factory (with the addition of the SRT) for $850

I will do everything mentioned above for $1100

I am NOT in a hurry to sell so I won't be taking offers.

Thanks!

Last Edited: