JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Renton
State
Washington
Howdy friends, I'm selling my Sig Legion P226 SAO RX for $850 FIRM, no trades please. I picked this up in a trade in May, it's super clean (less than 150 rounds fired), has an awesome trigger(see the reviews online) and is very fun to hit the range with. I even liked the Romeo 1 sight that came with it, though I really don't prefer using RMR's at this point. Anyway, it comes with the Legion case, coin, and 2 mags, manual and sticker. It's sitting in the safe getting bored, so let's make it 850 FIRM. Let's do the Transfer at West Coast Armory in Factoria/Bellevue, buyer pays transfer fee.
Thanks and enjoy the 3 Day weekend,
JRH

IMG_0123.jpg IMG_0127.jpg IMG_0124.jpg IMG_0126.jpg IMG_0125.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Trade wise I have been looking into the Beretta Elite LTT and maybe an FN 5.7, forgot to add that to the listing. She's a super sweet shooter, but I'm just not into RMR's:(

Great pistol, Great Deal!!! Sig just discontinued this (no clue why) and they are becoming extremely hard to come by so someone should snatch it up.

Great pistol, Great Deal!!! Sig just discontinued this (no clue why) and they are becoming extremely hard to come by so someone should snatch it up.
From my sources, Sig is retooling the RX slides for the Romeo1 Pro that Sig is releasing sometime in the near future. With that said, this is an amazing deal on an incredible pistol and optic.

Interested. Still available?
I am newish to handguns but I shot a p226 with a friend yesterday (at WC Armory no less) along with lots of other handguns and the p226 stood out. Like the safety on the SAO.
I need to get my permit, but as soon as i get that, I am ready to buy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.