JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
***Rifle is Sold pending funds to Weebs***

For sale is an excellent condition Sig Cross in .308 that comes with the original box and everything in it. Rifle was produced in September of 2020 (rifle has been sent back and repaired after the recall) and I am the original owner. Rifle has exactly 181 Hornady match grade rounds thru it. The barrel was properly broken in following the M24 break in procedure (shoot 1 and clean x 10, shoot 3 and clean x 10, and shoot 5 and clean x 10), so the hard part is already done for you. This is a plug and play rifle as all you need to do is mount optics and go shoot it. Rifle will shoot 1/2 MOA with the right ammo as you can see by the attached pic. This is an awesome little rifle but I am going to stick with my custom 700 instead. Price is $1500 cash meeting at Tigard Pawn for the FFL transfer. Email direct at [email protected]. No trades please. These rifles are hard to find so price is firm.

IMG_1736.jpeg IMG_1838.jpeg tempImage1GT0EG.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For sale is an excellent condition Sig Cross in .308 that comes with the original box and everything in it. Rifle was produced in September of 2020 (rifle has been sent back and repaired after the recall) and I am the original owner. Rifle has exactly 181 Hornady match grade rounds thru it. The barrel was properly broken in following the M24 break in procedure (shoot 1 and clean x 10, shoot 3 and clean x 10, and shoot 5 and clean x 10), so the hard part is already done for you. This is a plug and play rifle as all you need to do is mount optics and go shoot it. Rifle will shoot 1/2 MOA with the right ammo as you can see by the attached pic. This is an awesome little rifle but I am going to stick with my custom 700 instead. Price is $1500 cash meeting at Tigard Pawn for the FFL transfer. Email direct at [email protected]. No trades please. These rifles are hard to find so price is firm.

View attachment 868915 View attachment 868916 View attachment 868917
Email sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.