JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1275
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this beauty new a year ago, probably has 15 rounds through it. Couple very minor scratches on it but nothing I'd worry about. Selling without the scope, without bipod, without muzzle break. I will throw in the additional aftermarket handguard that is on it. Not sure they are even for sale any more from Sig but they are amazing for grip and it is plastic so you are not holding the cold metal and your hands stay warmer. Comes with original 5 round magazine and as you can see, I still have the original box it came in. Willing to meet up at a Portland area FFL dealer for gun transfer, cash only sale, FFL transfer fees for your account. Priced under current retail. (i just lowered price, now $1275)
not interested in trades

Take your precision shooting to the next level with the Sig Sauer® Cross™ Bolt-Action Centerfire Rifle. Designed and built from the ground up with the input of hunters, military snipers and elite long-range shooters, the Cross rifle is specifically designed to meet the demands of precision long-range shooters and extreme backcountry hunters. Featuring a folding precision-style stock, this precision rifle boasts a 2-stage, match-grade trigger with a short, crisp pull. The oversized and textured bolt handle offers intuitive, smooth manipulation for rapid operation. A 1-piece aircraft aluminum receiver offers impeccable accuracy, while the stainless steel barrel offers lightweight accuracy, and sports a recessed crown and 5/8x24 threads for suppressors and other muzzle devices. A factory-installed M-LOK® handguard readily accepts aftermarket tools and accessories for maximum versatility. If that's not enough, the Sig Sauer Cross weighs under 6.5lbs., making it the lightest, most portable rifle in its class! Made in USA.

• Stainless steel barrel
  • 5/8x24 threaded barrel
  • 1-piece receiver for improved accuracy
  • Folding precision-style stock
  • 2-stage match trigger
  • M-LOK accessory rail
  • Lightest rifle in its class
(not sure if this will help it pop up in searches.. 308, .308, Win, Winchester, 6.5 creedmoor)

IMG_6854.jpg IMG_6855.jpg IMG_6856.jpg IMG_6857.jpg IMG_6858.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Trade?

Trade?
no thank you, good luck! add says not interested in trades, but thanks

Would it be possible for you to post some better/bigger pictures?
Is this your hunting rifle?
good morning, thanks for your interest! I certainly am willing to send you more photos, what specifically are you interested in seeing? i am just taking them with my phone, not sure what you mean by better/bigger? or we can meet up, looks like you are also in the Portland area.. i used this rifle once for bear hunting but didnt see any bear. only fired it to sight it in. it is pretty nice and very versatile for hunting with the collapsible butt stock and light weight. please let me know how I can help with pictures or meet up. I also have some ammo I'd sell at a discount if that helps as well.

good morning, thanks for your interest! I certainly am willing to send you more photos, what specifically are you interested in seeing? i am just taking them with my phone, not sure what you mean by better/bigger? or we can meet up, looks like you are also in the Portland area.. i used this rifle once for bear hunting but didnt see any bear. only fired it to sight it in. it is pretty nice and very versatile for hunting with the collapsible butt stock and light weight. please let me know how I can help with pictures or meet up. I also have some ammo I'd sell at a discount if that helps as well.
Your pictures have 640x480 resolution, so they don't show the details/scratches on the rifle as well as say a 1600x1200 resolution picture would. Most smartphones are capable of much higher resolutions, like 4000x3000.
I'm asking because your rifle has quite a bit of scratches/wear for a typical rifle with only 15 round count. I would prefer that you post the better pictures, so I can view them on my desktop PC instead of my smartphone. Thanks.

Looks fine on my phone. I see oil and lint. Rifle's in great shape.
thank man! I appreciate that.. it is in great shape for sure. it is still for sale and i can even discount some ammo i have for it to sweeten the deal. let me know if you want to meet up to check it out seeing as it looks like you are local as well.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.