JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
[PDXCAT enters the room]

SIG: We need to talk.

ME: Sure, sweetie what it going on?

SIG: Well, to be honest, I am just wondering where this is going, between us I mean..... I just realized that you only shot me twice since we hooked up at the gun show....

ME: Sorry babe, I have been really stressed, busy with work, and .45 ammo is very expensive.... You know I like you very much...

SIG: Don't EVEN try to use that stupid ammo price sob story with me! Are you shooting a 9mm again!? That's it! Or maybe I am just too heavy for you to carry.....am I?

ME: Come on! don't say that! You are just perfect, with your nice stainless accents, night sights, and your bobtailed frame... You are the prettiest 1911 I have ever seen.

SIG: AWWWW! Come here, you silly man! Hold me, then! If you have snapcaps maybe we can play later....

[SIG shows a little bit of magazine - seductively]

[PDXCAT takes his jacket off]

SIG: Wait a second! Is that a leather holster on your belt? I know what is really going on!! You are still carrying your Gemini Customs SP101... Come on, just tell me the truth!!!

ME: Dammit, can we please just... I got you a custom kydex holster, isn't that enough to prove that I care? It was not easy to find one for the SIG slide profile!!!

SIG: Screw you! Damned Ruger...I HATE YOU! I HATE BOTH OF YOU SOO MUCH!
Well, suit yourself! She is hideous anyway, with that silly 5 shot cylinder!!

ME: You are being unreasonable! We are just friends now...
I really want to be all tacticool with you, you know that!

SIG: You know what?! This is not working out at all.... I am posting on NWfirearms tonight and I am taking the holster with me!!

[SIG slams close the original case with the extra mag and all the paperwork]

[PDXCAT sits on the couch and turns the TV on]

WTT - plus/minus cash for quality items in same conditions as my pistol

AIMPOINT micro
ACOGS
Vortex Viper PST 1-4
SIG 220
KAHR T9
HK p2000 p2000SK in 9mm
HK p30
Smith 686 or 66

Oregon residents only - Would like to peek at your good guy card. Bill of sale required.

IMAG1156.jpg

IMAG1157.jpg

IMAG1158.jpg

IMAG1159.jpg

Thanks for the great ad!!! I am sure she will find a new guy pretty quick.....although I really wanted the S&W Backpacker!

1. I love the ad.

2. I love the gun. (have one myself)

3. I would love it if you could get her to part ways with the holster. Maybe you could tell her (in a polite way of course) that it makes her look fat? Then you could sell the holster to me on the sly? :s0092: :s0155:

My first post as a member of this forum - I couldn't have picked a better post to reply to. If I don't pick up a 4506 I have my eye on, I might just come back to this one, if you decide to cash out for your neglected babe. My P220 needs a, ahem, BFF - too funny

Sorry for the delay in replying.
I have traded my sweet Sig already and the holster was part of the deal....

My holster was made by this awesome company up in WA:

http://www.krounds.com/index.php

Their products are truly first class and I have one of their holsters for each carry pistol I own.
They usually ship in just a few days, and they have molds for a huge variety of gun models.

Thank you!

1. I love the ad.

2. I love the gun. (have one myself)

3. I would love it if you could get her to part ways with the holster. Maybe you could tell her (in a polite way of course) that it makes her look fat? Then you could sell the holster to me on the sly? :s0092: :s0155:

Ladies and gentlemen, My SIG has found a new home already!

Thank you all for the nice comments. I had a lot of fun with this ad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.