JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

6F66BD87-A8EA-4F10-8C54-EB5238C2C127.jpeg

Last Edited:
I am currently deployed in Iraq. Will be back in Seattle area after Jan 12. I'd like to set up a time to see the sig556 if it's still for sale.

Happy New Years,

Monty

Your username is Ranger, where did you serve what bat and what years?

I am currently deployed in Iraq. Will be back in Seattle area after Jan 12. I'd like to set up a time to see the sig556 if it's still for sale.

Happy New Years,

Monty

Your username is Ranger, where did you serve what bat and what years?

Happy New Years, Thank you for your service, I am not in the service I'm not sure why my username says Ranger. I'll cut 50$ off the price and give it to you for 700$ when you return as a thank you for your service. Get home safe Monty, let me know when you get back and we can set up a place and time.

Sounds good to me, thank you for your support. I served in the army for 10.5 years and that was enough lol. I'm a contractor now, the risk and living conditions are the same just better money. We will be I. Touch soon. Pm me your email and I will be happy to contact you once back in town.

Haha no worries, wish I could skip the contracts and go straight to becoming a contractor, when I was younger I had plans to do 4 years and see if I could try my luck with a private company but plans changed.

My military combat service is what gave me the knowledge, skills and abilities to work as a contractor. There are many different jobs overseas that do not require a combat mos and experience but not physical security.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.