JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks coctailer. Based on your response yesterday, I called them back to see how many they had. He told me there was only one left (don't know if it was just a sales tactic) so I put it on hold with a payment over the phone. Figured you would know if it was a good deal.

Now I just need help with sights. It's my first rifle and I'm surprised it doesn't come with sights. All my handguns came with them. :D

Thanks coctailer. Based on your response yesterday, I called them back to see how many they had. He told me there was only one left (don't know if it was just a sales tactic) so I put it on hold with a payment over the phone. Figured you would know if it was a good deal.

Now I just need help with sights. It's my first rifle and I'm surprised it doesn't come with sights. All my handguns came with them. :D

Great score!!!

The cheapest I have seen them is $499 and the most $599. You did great.

I like how the Sig 556 Diopter sights look on them. You might try an internet search for those.

Oh whoops, typo. $439 at Gun Broker. Saw another member post this on one of the threads and I called to confirm the price.

Yeah...they're pricing is good on some things, but not so good on most! And they won't budge!! I still shop there though...;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top