JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks coctailer. Based on your response yesterday, I called them back to see how many they had. He told me there was only one left (don't know if it was just a sales tactic) so I put it on hold with a payment over the phone. Figured you would know if it was a good deal.

Now I just need help with sights. It's my first rifle and I'm surprised it doesn't come with sights. All my handguns came with them. :D

Thanks coctailer. Based on your response yesterday, I called them back to see how many they had. He told me there was only one left (don't know if it was just a sales tactic) so I put it on hold with a payment over the phone. Figured you would know if it was a good deal.

Now I just need help with sights. It's my first rifle and I'm surprised it doesn't come with sights. All my handguns came with them. :D

Great score!!!

The cheapest I have seen them is $499 and the most $599. You did great.

I like how the Sig 556 Diopter sights look on them. You might try an internet search for those.

Oh whoops, typo. $439 at Gun Broker. Saw another member post this on one of the threads and I called to confirm the price.

Yeah...they're pricing is good on some things, but not so good on most! And they won't budge!! I still shop there though...;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top