JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pistol is one year old. 250 round fired. Sig Lite night sights, (4) 8 round mags, and comes stock with awesomeness. The Tac Ops biggest diference from the Scorpion and Extreme series, as far as I can tell, is in that it has a stainless steel frame instead of the aluminum. I am only interested in trading for another Sig 1911 without the rail, like the Spartan. I love this pistol but since it's not my primary defense weapon I don't need the rail. I like both the modern Sig 1911s and the traditional Sig 1911s. I'm not in any kind of hurry to trade I just thought I would see if anyone would like to trade for railed 1911. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a Sig 1911 Target I would trade.

I prefer no rail like you.

That's a great gun and I would be willing to be a paycheck it's a tack driver. Someone will be getting a fantastic 1911!

It is a nice pistol and if I do not find the right trade I won't be all that broke up about it. The rail isn't a bother to me, I just don't see me utilizing it so I thought I could swap with someone that wants their Sig 1911 to be railed.

Nice gun. Shot one of the extremes not long ago and although I was not a 1911 fan it was freaking amazing and dead on accurate. Wish I had a good trade to offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.