JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
CENTRALIA
State
Washington
Zip Code
These are left:

1. Berger VLD Target 210 grain - box of 500ct. - $231 at Bullets central
2. Hornady Match 168 gr BTHP - 3 boxes totalling 1,250ct. - $76 per 250ct * 5 also at Midway

Primers:
- 4 boxes of 1000pc Remington M Magnum 9 1/2 Rifle primers (paid $45/each)
- 1 of 1000pc Remington Small Rifle Bench Rest 6 1/2 primers (paid also $45/each).

Powder:
- 3 x 1lb jugs of Hogdon 869 - $27 at Midway (bought this for 300RUM)
SOLD - 1 8lb jug of Norma MRP (Norma MRP is a magnum rifle powder that was created to win 1000-yard competitions and power long range hunting rifles. A winner in cartridges like the 6.5X284, the .270 Winchester and the .300 Winchester Mag, MRP is an extremely versatile magnum powder.) Originally bought it to load 300WinMag --- last price at Midway was $244 for an 8lb jug (bought this for 300WinMag)

Adding the store prices makes it for a total of $1,100. I will take a less than that. Make me an offer I can't resist.

For trade for Trijicon RMR optics, Aimpoint Micro, Holosun ... you catch my drift. Recently I have been bitten by the ZEV Glock bug, also would like a .45ACP PDW ... It may be 9mm, too.

Anything you propose a trade, please PM with at least one photo of your trade. If you PM or even directly e-mail to me, please send a jingle by text ... that will make sure I will immediately check my computer.

In the meantime, if you have any offers, please do not hesitate to send them by e-mail at [email protected] or tel/text at 503-442-1914

Lowballers, please do not apply.

30 cal bullets.jpg

Hogdon.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR