JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope this effing pig of a marginal human gets his fat splattered in the street soon.
I have to guess this started as some kind of traffic thing. The part that bothered me the most was all the people watching like it was nothing. If the woman survives maybe she will start to carry a gun now. And pay a little more attention to whats going on around her.

I have to guess this started as some kind of traffic thing. The part that bothered me the most was all the people watching like it was nothing. If the woman survives maybe she will start to carry a gun now. And pay a little more attention to whats going on around her.

"If the woman survives maybe she will start to carry a gun now."

It's in L.A. County in the DPRK. Guns are banned.
I did not see that :(
I have been reading that the LA County sheriff is issuing more CC permits though due to just this kind of thing. I have to guess they are issue only if you have a good reason. She could show them this video and give it a try.

Was going to make a comment about land whales and the legality of harpoons, but realized it would be incredibly insensitive and not in the spirit of the new inclusiveness and diversity mantras that are so popular.

... The part that bothered me the most was all the people watching like it was nothing...
I didn't watch the video but I think poeple standing around and doing nothing is far too common. I posted on this site a couple experiences I've had here in PDX the last couple years and the most common response was "don't get involved". I'm not trying to judge that response but for me there are definitely certain things I will get involved in. I think it's helpful to decide ahead of time what situations u will get involved in and which you will run away, or observe and report. Getting involved doesn't have to mean deadly force or even threat of that. Sometimes stopping an attack is as simple as using ur voice and body language. That was the case for me when I saw a homeless guy beating the crap out of a naked petite woman (note that cops never came). No gun, or threat of a gun, was needed in that case but a very effective one was available if it were needed. IMO most of these attackers are cowards that as Col Jeff Cooper said "hyenas always attack from
Behind" and are looking for an easy victim. Also pepper spray etc are options, and lastly use of deadly force if justified.

Having said that, I think we also have to keep in mind there may be several explanations for what you see, including involvement of accomplices or third parties that you don't see at the time, or in some cases who you thought was the bad guy may be the good guy (not referring to the video above, I didn't watch it).

Last Edited:
I didn't watch the video but I think poeple standing around and doing nothing is far too common. I posted on this site a couple experiences I've had here in PDX the last couple years and the most common response was "don't get involved". I'm not trying to judge that response but for me there are definitely certain things I will get involved in. I think it's helpful to decide ahead of time what situations u will get involved in and which you will run away, or observe and report. Getting involved doesn't have to mean deadly force or even threat of that. Sometimes stopping an attack is as simple as using ur voice and body language. That was the case for me when I saw a homeless guy beating the crap out of a naked petite woman (note that cops never came). No gun, or threat of a gun, was needed in that case but a very effective one was available if it were needed. IMO most of these attackers are cowards that as Col Jeff Cooper said "hyenas always attack from
Behind" and are looking for an easy victim. Also pepper spray etc are options, and lastly use of deadly force if justified.

Having said that, I think we also have to keep in mind there may be several explanations for what you see, including involvement of accomplices or third parties that you don't see at the time, or in some cases who you thought was the bad guy may be the good guy (not referring to the video above, I didn't watch it).
Big fella knocked a woman to the ground and repeatedly punched her while she was down. So in this case it would have been pretty clear. Eventually a guy much smaller and probably older than the assailant walked up and put his hand on his shoulder. He stopped beating her and let the other guy lead him away. No idea if they knew each other.

"I have been reading that the LA County sheriff is issuing more CC permits though due to just this kind of thing."

This is the kind of situation in which a 400% increase means 4 * 15 (or something close to that) so -
was: 15
now: 60
Obviously not real numbers, but it's still (1 infinitescimal) * (another)

Did you SEE the SIZE of that guy's A$$ ?.... o_O
.... it would take a foot the size of Godzilla's to kick it with any hope of results!

(he could use a size ZZZZ cup bra too)
Knees my friends, a person that fat their knees are already probably shot. Take out Knees and put him on the ground then proceed to treat him in kind. Im a firm believer in eye for an eye..

Assuming this was in LA county? where that crim loving, Soros backed DA is? anyone who would have got involved would be in prision on hate crime charges.

Well, a harpoon would have come in handy this time.....
Full auto paintball gun. Hopefully with marbles. Ive seen fatso's like this ball their eyes out when that fat starts to dance or especially when glanced at even semi auto. They can be pretty insanely silent to. Especially when being shot at. Ridiculously high rates of fire too. Don't want to get caught doing this though obviously.

Edit fyi marbles are about the perfect size. Paintballs are .67?/.68 cal.

Last Edited:
"I have been reading that the LA County sheriff is issuing more CC permits though due to just this kind of thing."

This is the kind of situation in which a 400% increase means 4 * 15 (or something close to that) so -
was: 15
now: 60
Obviously not real numbers, but it's still (1 infinitescimal) * (another)
You're probably not far off. The latest number I could find was 560 in 2014.

I'm not sure the woman having a gun would have helped. It appeared as though the way he
walked up on her had her at a disadvantage for any reaction time. If this started over a
road rage incident it may have been she commented to him to wear a bra if he was
going shirtless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads