JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine. Love M&P's.
MP40.jpg

I love the white in the logo and the lettering, I am to chicken to do it to my M&P 45c. What did you use?

I love the white in the logo and the lettering, I am to chicken to do it to my M&P 45c. What did you use?
Fingernail polish. It's not that difficult.

1. clean with rubbing alcohol.
2. put a glob of white polish over the areas you want to highlight.
3. take an old credit card and scrape over the area to remove a lot of the excess.
4. using NON-ACETONE fingernail polish remover, take a cloth (I use cleaning patch material) and wet it slightly with the polish remover.
5. LIGHTLY wipe across the area to clean off the polish on the slide which should not have the polish. Don't press hard or you risk removing the polish from the engraved areas.

And that's basically it. I would suggest removing the slide from the pistol first and removing the barrel and recoil spring. Then you can work on it easier and also not risk getting fingernail polish in those places. and should you need to, you can rub it down with the polish remover to start over should you make a mistake.

Oh, and I did my magazines up as well.

magcolor01_1024x768.jpg

magcolor02_1024x768.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR