JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling an unfired model 640 engraved comes with original case and also original wooden display box. Unfired in excellent shape transfer at cut above pawn on your dime

IMG_3533.jpeg IMG_3534.jpeg IMG_3535.jpeg IMG_3536.jpeg IMG_3537.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I do not think an non-FFL holder can ship a handgun any longer. UPS and FedEx both require an FFL and USPS requires an FFL for handguns. At least that is what I was told when I tried to ship one myself, 2 weeks ago.
That could be the case, the last handgun I bought was a Sig and it was about 3 months ago. I've bought long rifles within the last month and had no issues. Thanks for the info. I'll ask my FFL if he's heard of any changes.

That could be the case, the last handgun I bought was a Sig and it was about 3 months ago. I've bought long rifles within the last month and had no issues. Thanks for the info. I'll ask my FFL if he's heard of any changes.
I think it is pretty recent, it is what all three carriers told me, directly. It is a policy, not a law, at least with UPS and FedEx.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.