JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1 hurt, 1 in detained in shooting at Palmdale's Highland High School

It's probably fake news. California has banned "high-capacity magazines," "assault rifles," and bump stocks, has universal background checks, and schools are gun free zones. Obviously it's impossible for such a thing to have actually happened.

Seriously though, it looks like only one person was injured and they have someone in custody. Glad it wasn't worse.

It's Palmdale lol .
I grew up in Lancaster Palmdale area
Haven't been back there in 25 year's WHY BECAUSE IT'S A $#!+ Hole .
and there is a shooting there probably every day .this makes the news because it was at a school

Holly smokes this is on every news media outlet .they where right when they said the media LOVES A SCHOOL SHOOTING.one boy shot in the arm one I detained .and you would think the whole school shot .any way like I said earlier PALMDALE is a gang infested $#!+ Hole I will bet it was a stolen gun and gangs or drugs .or some beef between wanna be rappers.lol

"One firearm, which authorities said was a SKS 7.62 round, was recovered in the desert after an extensive search by sheriff's deputies."

As usual, "Authorities" are right on the ball....:rolleyes: :D:D:D:p

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR