JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm picking up a Beretta 1201fp police trade in. It's in good mechanical shape, but needs to be refinished from banging around in a police cruiser.

Does anyone have a recommendation of who to take it to in the Beaverton/Portland area? I was thinking about taking it to Curt's as I really like the people in that shop, but I'm not sure if it's something they do. I had a nickel plated 870. It might be cool to have this finished in nickel. Any thoughts?

Last Edited:
Another one for Velzey - I've got 2 guns in his hands right now for Cerakoting - one is a shotgun. I've seen his Parkerizing work too - very nice.

I don't know if he does nickel plating.

Last Edited:
I don't know who does nickle plating, but I do have the spray gun attachment, and the plating can be had from most metal and welding supply chains! Just have to hook up to a high temp/ high pressure torch and go to town with it! It works pretty much the came as spray welding!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top