JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm picking up a Beretta 1201fp police trade in. It's in good mechanical shape, but needs to be refinished from banging around in a police cruiser.

Does anyone have a recommendation of who to take it to in the Beaverton/Portland area? I was thinking about taking it to Curt's as I really like the people in that shop, but I'm not sure if it's something they do. I had a nickel plated 870. It might be cool to have this finished in nickel. Any thoughts?

Last Edited:
Another one for Velzey - I've got 2 guns in his hands right now for Cerakoting - one is a shotgun. I've seen his Parkerizing work too - very nice.

I don't know if he does nickel plating.

Last Edited:
I don't know who does nickle plating, but I do have the spray gun attachment, and the plating can be had from most metal and welding supply chains! Just have to hook up to a high temp/ high pressure torch and go to town with it! It works pretty much the came as spray welding!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top