JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My temper would tell me to go in and get the SOB and there would be legal fees, Big legal fees
Then you stop and retreat to call the other occupants of the house to make sure they are OK,THEN call 911.
I mean if there is someone in the house in a bad way,go help. but some one thieving your stuff?
heck why shoot him and incur all the costs?

My temper would tell me to go in and get the SOB
Mine too - and I did just this many years ago but fortunately the outcome was better. I arrived home to my RENTED house with a car in the driveway and the front door open. This was a summer afternoon on a Sunday so not particularity 'threatening' but I was young and dumb so I grabbed a shotgun from my truck and entered in the door to find my LANDLORD showing the property to a potential customer! Needless to say there was a 'unique' scenario for a few seconds followed by a serious apology from my landlord and them retreating out the door VERY QUICKLY!

911 and monitor the emergency.

Look, the COPS won't attempt to clear a house alone except in dire circumstances and they have body armor.

I don't own a damn thing in my house that's worth getting shot over. And probably, nothing worth killing someone over.

"Run away" might sound like the sissy way out, but most often it's the SMART way out, if you can take it.

MY front door is open? I do exactly what I DID when it happened to me. I called the cops and let THEM deal with it.

Going into a complete unknown, even if armed, alone, is a really STUPID thing to do unless you have no other safe options.

My door is open. there are potentially, multiple armed perps inside. Going in to save my TV? That's a really good way to to get yourself dead.

When I took my sister home and the front door to her house was open I stopped her from going in and called the local police number. Three officers showed up about 15 minutes later and cleared the house. There had been no forced entry. The conclusion was the door, though locked, had not been fully shut and the wind that day must have jarred it open. Make sure you know how you close and lock your house up when you leave.

911 and monitor the emergency.

Look, the COPS won't attempt to clear a house alone except in dire circumstances and they have body armor.

I don't own a damn thing in my house that's worth getting shot over. And probably, nothing worth killing someone over.

"Run away" might sound like the sissy way out, but most often it's the SMART way out, if you can take it.

MY front door is open? I do exactly what I DID when it happened to me. I called the cops and let THEM deal with it.

Going into a complete unknown, even if armed, alone, is a really STUPID thing to do unless you have no other safe options.

My door is open. there are potentially, multiple armed perps inside. Going in to save my TV? That's a really good way to to get yourself dead.
I guess the smart thing would be to at least have a camera aimed at the safe so you could make sure there wasn't anyone messing with it.That would be a bad thing to have the idiots breaking into the safe.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top