JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$110
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a remake of the RRA short A2 stock. This version uses a standard milspec T6 buffer tube and castle nut!

7.5" long

Made using very tough Glass Fiber Nylon , PA6-GF25. This is almost identical to the composite Glock uses. (70/30 mix). These are super strong, handle weight, impact and heat (300f) no problem. I have a video of me dropping my car on one if you'd like to see it support one wheel of a 3700lb car. (It's was just a fitting test stock, not selling that one, haha)

Current average turnaround - 2-5 business days from order to shipped.

$110 complete stock kit with Milspec buffer tube and castle nut. Stock sanded to a bowling ball smooth finish, all hardware and standard carbon fiber buttplate.

Buffer tube
+$5 if you require a new buffer tube. if I have one you'll get it anyways ;) Otherwise a good used condition one may be used.

$15 CREDIT - receive a $15 refund if you send back your milspec buffer tube (good used condition only please). Like a core charge. Or you can include your tube with payment and skip the tube fee alltogether!. (It is fitted to the tube, there are too many variances out there. This is to guarantee a zero wobble, feels like a part of your receiver stock, only way I do them)

Finish options
+$20 basic permanent black stain (stock is boiled in a acid polymer dye solution for 1 hour). only finish that will have faint layer lines.

$40 Matte Black, FDE, OD green paint. Any marks and all lines/micro imperfections filled, sanded again, painted and finished with a matte clear and wet sand.

$50 Matte black epoxy bake on. Said to be the strongest spray on finish. Against abrasions and chemicals etc.

Buttplate

+$20 upgraded rubber surface pad. A much nicer looking and feeling buttplate. Standard is also included with it.

Sling loops

$25 A2 style sling loop secured by lower buttplate screw. Standard position.
OR
$35 QD cup installed and internal area reinforced in design. Position of your choice.

$25 Custom sizing or other minor addons like sockets to mount a cheek riser.

Shipping

$10 usps priority. UPS
OR
2-day or overnight by actual rate (shipping speed only, most stocks are made to order)

Payment options:

Free: Cash, Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp, mailed money order or check. (Can email picture of check instead of mail for faster processing)

+3%: credit cards in person or over the phone, PayPal

Possible trades- AR red dot/optic, vortex footprint handgun optic or picatinny mount. Feel free to offer anything else!

photos show many configurations, finishes and several recent customer pics
IMG_6907.jpeg IMG_6817.jpeg IMG_6653.jpeg IMG_6485.jpeg IMG_2036.jpeg image_67515393.jpeg IMG_7961.jpeg IMG_6187.jpeg IMG_6050.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Last Edited:
Just received one, it looks great. The quality is very good, well though out installation technique. Dont hesitate to buy one. Thanks again, Jeff

Attachments

• 1000005574.jpg
    1000005574.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 56
This is a remake of the RRA short A2 stock. This version uses a standard milspec T6 buffer tube and castle nut!

7.5" long

Made using very tough Glass Fiber Nylon , PA6-GF25. This is almost identical to the composite Glock uses. (70/30 mix). These are super strong, handle weight, impact and heat (300f) no problem. I have a video of me dropping my car on one if you'd like to see it support one wheel of a 3700lb car. (It's was just a fitting test stock, not selling that one, haha)

Current average turnaround - 2-5 business days from order to shipped.

$110 complete stock kit with Milspec buffer tube and castle nut. Stock sanded to a bowling ball smooth finish, all hardware and standard carbon fiber buttplate.

Buffer tube
+$5 if you require a new buffer tube. if I have one you'll get it anyways ;) Otherwise a good used condition one may be used.

$15 CREDIT - receive a $15 refund if you send back your milspec buffer tube (good used condition only please). Like a core charge. Or you can include your tube with payment and skip the tube fee alltogether!. (It is fitted to the tube, there are too many variances out there. This is to guarantee a zero wobble, feels like a part of your receiver stock, only way I do them)

Finish options
+$20 basic permanent black stain (stock is boiled in a acid polymer dye solution for 1 hour). only finish that will have faint layer lines.

$40 Matte Black, FDE, OD green paint. Any marks and all lines/micro imperfections filled, sanded again, painted and finished with a matte clear and wet sand.

$50 Matte black epoxy bake on. Said to be the strongest spray on finish. Against abrasions and chemicals etc.

Buttplate

+$20 upgraded rubber surface pad. A much nicer looking and feeling buttplate. Standard is also included with it.

Sling loops

$25 A2 style sling loop secured by lower buttplate screw. Standard position.
OR
$35 QD cup installed and internal area reinforced in design. Position of your choice.

$25 Custom sizing or other minor addons like sockets to mount a cheek riser.

Shipping

$10 usps priority. UPS
OR
2-day or overnight by actual rate (shipping speed only, most stocks are made to order)

Payment options:

Free: Cash, Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp, mailed money order or check. (Can email picture of check instead of mail for faster processing)

+3%: credit cards in person or over the phone, PayPal

Possible trades- AR red dot/optic, vortex footprint handgun optic or picatinny mount. Feel free to offer anything else!

photos show many configurations, finishes and several recent customer pics
View attachment 1799076 View attachment 1799077 View attachment 1799079 View attachment 1799080 View attachment 1799087 View attachment 1799088 View attachment 1799089 View attachment 1799090 View attachment 1799091
How do I contact you?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top