JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's the situation. I needed a defensive shotty for around the house so picked up a NEF about six months ago. Functions great and the Mrs. likes it well enough but it's too long (She's 5'4" so the stock is too long for her to really shoulder the shotgun).

I did some research and I have been considering an adjustable stock for the Pardner so I went by Dick's two days ago to pick up a Blackhawk adjustable stock and the guy at the counter said it was crap and I should take the shotgun out to Rick's to have them shorten the stock. I pointed out to the guy that it was a synthetic stock and asked if they could still shorten it and he just looked at me, shrugged and wandered off.

So, I am looking for some feed back and possible options here. Should I get one of the adjustable stocks? And do any of you out there have some feed back on after market stocks? Or can a synthetic stock be shortened, and if so is that route a better option?

-d

Last Edited:
I use the knoxx recoil reducing stock and it has been flawless. It really helps with the recoil on slugs and buckshot. I got rid of my 870 and still have the stock and forearm laying around, so if you are interested...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I use the knoxx recoil reducing stock and it has been flawless. It really helps with the recoil on slugs and buckshot. I got rid of my 870 and still have the stock and forearm laying around, so if you are interested...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Indeed, I might just be interested. Pm'd.

Other thoughts or concerns that folks want to share?

-d

I am very surprise that he know what his talking about.

You can cut down the stock, it might be little tricky to cover it.

Why not use handgun.

Well, she does have a really nice S&W 66-3 but she likes the shotty too so I figured it would be best if it was sized right. So, the synthetic could be cut down too? I figured it was probably hollow... as for the cover up, I could just put a slip-on recoil pad on the butt end, yes?

-d

Last Edited:
I'm a Knoxx stock fan.

remmy.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show