JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just moved to Grants Pass and absolutely love it! Anyway, anyone know exactly where i can go shoot by myself? Directions/coordinates would really be appreciated as I'm very unfamiliar with the area aside from the main streets. Any help from some locals would be awesome!

Also wouldnt mind linking up with some people to shoot with. I have Mon-thurs off but would prefer to shoot tues-wed.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome. We're under a red flag alert so no shooting anywhere in the woods, the state's on fire.

The Josephine County Sportsman's range is just off the Merlin exit North of Grants Pass. Take I-5 to exit 61, turn right off the highway and then left at the T intersection and go a couple of miles. The road ends at the range. It used to be seven bucks a day to shoot any of the ranges that are open.
It's a pretty place as well.

currently all forest lands are closed due to extreme fire danger...Merlin range is open... we have a very large and dangerous forest fire burning now southeast of cave junction

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top