JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm headed up to a cabin near Marion lake with a few friends this weekend and was wandering if someone would be willing to share a good shooting place with me? An area a few miles in any direction would be good as there are many hiking trails near the lake. There will be six responsible gun owners in our group and we clean up after ourselves and other every time....

Thanks for any ideas

if u wanna drive into sisters for a day (careful, a friend called and said its madness there already due to the eclipse) there is a place on the north side of the highway called zimmerman butte. its 5 miles west of sisters. lots of places there.

also, theres a rock pile up near parrish lake(which is closer to where youre staying) you'll have to drive around a bit to find it.

theres lots if places up towards the pass too on both sides of the highway

Thank you. I'll take a peek on google maps and see if I can find anything around those areas. Something tells me that we're not going to want to go far from our base camp with all the eclipse madness happening.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top