JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the replies-all of you.

Camas is not cheap. Clark Rifle has a 5-year waiting list-so they're not adding anyone to it. English Pit is available, but I have heard tell of a couple of others and was hoping to get the names.
g

Of the ones already mentioned, public land like Gifford Pinchot, or Larch Mountain (on a weekday) will be your best bet.

Secondly, English Pit offers a decent variety at $20/day.

Vancouver Rifle and Pistol Club (VRPC) is at membership capacity, but that may change around March 2016 if people don't renew. I'm a member with VRPC and at Tri-County Gun Club, and they both have their own positives and negatives.

A Place to Shoot in Jantzen Beach is an indoor facility, never been, but have heard it is expensive: lane rental, buy their ammo, buy their targets, etc.

SafeFire is open now I think in Camas, but from what I can tell, will still be expensive. All lanes appear to be limited to 25 yards, and I can't tell what ammo restrictions or prices they have. Even as a "member" on their lowest package, it is $50 initiation, $29/month ($348/year), and you still have to pay 50% of the lane fees (whatever they are, I can't find them listed).

For reference, I pay a combined $270/year for unlimited access to VRPC and Tri-County (excluding whatever initiation fees were), which offers a 0700-2200 indoor pistol range, a 24hr indoor rimfire range, up to 600 yard rifle range, to steel/paper bays where I can "run and gun" on my own.

Safefire is $20 per hour for one person if you just walk in. Shoot your own ammo is fine but no steel core, steel jacket or tracers. Shotgun limited to slugs. No 410 out of a Judge or Governor. Allows up to a .30-06 cartridge.

Last Edited:
Paul bunyon rifle and pistol range in Puyallup WA. Just went there today though and they arnt accepting new members till the new clubhouse is done. Expected to be done in June.

If you go out and shoot on public lands be ready to take some trash out with you when you leave. It's getting really bad everywhere I've been. The worst is the people who shoot shotguns. Why would they leave all those plastic shells laying there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top