JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know this topic comes up occasionally but I'm interested in any sources specifically on the west side of Portland (Tualatin, Wilsonville, Tigard, etc.) whom any of you have used as a source for shipping boxes that can be used for rifles or shotguns.

Thank you. I forgot that they have a westside store. I'll go to them first to see what they might have. If I strike out completely or partially) (I need 2 boxes) is Cabella's another viable option?

I thought so too and maybe I just haven't found the right store yet but alot of them so far have been keeping their boxes for their own internal sales.

Thank you. I forgot that they have a westside store. I'll go to them first to see what they might have. If I strike out completely or partially) (I need 2 boxes) is Cabella's another viable option?
The west side location was chock full of boxes in all sorts of sizes when I needed a couple. They were friendly and helpful as well. Cabelas would also be another possibility if you can actually find someone to talk to.

Most big box stores get their guns drop shipped all at once from their distributor. They usually come on a pallet in the box the sell in. You'll be better off checking smaller stores that have 1 rifle at a time, typically double boxed, shipped to them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top