JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I dont know much about them other than they look like hammered steel or iron,, make cash or trade offer

11.JPG

12.jpg

The breastplate is a + - Spartan design.. of course the originals were in bronze. Someone could spray it with bronze paint or a coating to make it authentic looking. The shield is a fantasy shield of some kind.. just thought you might want to know, from a long time student of ancient warfare, arms, etc

Out of four people I've gotten four different theories on em, lol, one guy even said are you sure they are not silver. Ha ha. But anyway thanks for the info bud

Maybe these will help.. first is an original Greek statue of Leonidas, the King of Sparta who led the 300 at Thermopylae

Leonidas.gif

Modern repro, Ebay auction:

Hope that helps!

Thanks, what do you think the value of these are? they look older or at least cruder than the ones I see on ebay

It's like the old saying.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In other words since they are hand made with nothing to compare to, I really don't know, but they sure are unique pieces. My collector's interest is Scottish and Viking but lots of folks are into Spartan items, and after all we patriots use the perfect phrase of defiance Molon Labe!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top