JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Shepherd scope lists for $799.00, plus about $20.00 S&H. Has 24" stadia for elk and like-size animals. Accurate out to 1,000 yards. Extremely light gathering. Attached to a Benelli (ARGO) R1 Semi-automatic, .300 WinMag Rifle. Also has a Gentry muzzle brake, worth $260.00, on rifle, as well as an extra $70.00 magazine, plus a lot of ammo. This scope and set is worth more than $2,350.00. Rifle has only been taken to the range twice to zero and to the field once. Will sell the whole thing for $1,120.00 as I am in recovery from reorganizing my life after a very financially devestating divorce. The scope and matching items will not be separated. This is an awesome scope, and it is a complete deal. Plus more than 6 boxes of Federal Premium 180 grain, stainless casing, elk ammo in 180 grain. And, again, the price is only $1,120.00 for the whole set-up, and that is a non-neogtiable firm price. ("ARGO" means "Auto-Regulating, Gas Operated".) Check out the scope data for yourself at shepherdscopes.com . This is a "sweetheart" deal which has been going under the radar so far. Must see me in Tualatin and bring cash. PLEASE, DO NOT CONTACT ME AND ASK TO BUY ANY OF THE COMPONENTS OF THIS OUTFIT SEPARATELY! That is wasting your time and mine. I need to get rid of the whole set of stuff together. Thanks. Paul

Last Edited:
This Shepherd scope lists for $799.00, plus about $20.00 S&H. Has 24" stadia for elk and like-size animals. Accurate out to 1,000 yards. Extremely light gathering. Attached to a Benelli (ARGO) R1 Semi-automatic, .300 WinMag Rifle. Also has a Gentry muzzle brake, worth $260.00, on rifle. This scope and set is worth more than $2,000.00. It has only been taken to the range and to the field once. Will sell the whole thing for $950.00 as I am in recovery from reorganizing my life after a very financially devistating divorce. May sell some matching ammunition with set? The scope and matching items will not be separated. This is an awesome scope, and it is a complete deal. And, again, the price is only $950.00 for the whole set-up, and that is a non-neogtiatible firm price. ("ARGO" means "Auto-Regulating, Gas Operated".) Check out the scope data for yourself at shepherdscopes.com . This is a "sweetheart" deal which has been going under the radar so far. Thanks. Paul
You have pictures and where you located?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top